Kailua Kona, HI 96745 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 96745: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Kailua Kona, HI 96745
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Hawaii County
- Centroid: Latitude 19.686, Longitude -155.971
- Time Zone: Hawaii Time Zone (UTC -10 hours)
- Observes DST: No
- Businesses Addresses: 717
- PO Box Addresses: 3,497
- Residential Addresses: 3,497
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 96745 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 96745 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Hawaii Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Hawaii Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Hawaii Address and get...
Kailua Kona, HI 96745 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 96745 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 96745 is contained within ZIP Code 96740 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 96740 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Hawaii Census Data Comparison Tool