Description: 50 acres in Ninole!
This property is currently part of a 70 acre parcel. The 20 acre parcel is being deeded to the neighbor to use as horse pasture. Buyers are invited to take over the co-tenancy in common as owners of the 50 acre portion, until the final subdivision is completed. The subdivision under way is for a 30 acre lot, and two 20 acre lots. Buyers will receive two TMK's for the the 30 acre and 20 acre lots at the time of final subdivision.
All parcels enjoy:
* Huge Pacific Ocean views that are just stunningly beautiful!
* Majestic Mauna Kea views year round enjoy the technicolor snow-capped mountain in the winter months!
* Year-round Waikaumalu stream, with freshwater pools and amazing waterfalls borders the east side of the property.
* An artisan spring.
* The Agriculture-20 zoning allows for a 3 lot subdivision.
* A network of 3 internal roadways offers easy access throughout the parcel. The roads were originally built by the old sugar cane company to operate large agricultural trucks. Built to last, it would be cost-prohibitive to rebuild the same quality roadways.
* Elevation is approximately 675' to 1,000, making it a splendid elevation for growing a number of fruits and vegetables.
* Deep loamy soils that North Hilo is famous for. Within this "Sunbelt" area, the property is ideal for farming and other agricultural activities.
*Rolling pastoral and verdant hillside adds interest to the land and provides many options for privacy and multiple house sites.
* Paniolo (Hawaii cowboy) managed with cattle provide for ultra-low property taxes.
* Great location, just 25 minutes to Hilo Bayfront for all of your shopping, schools, restaurants, entertainment, banking, etc.
Be sure to check out all of the photos and the video.
This property is off the grid, so please be prepared for a self-sufficient life style!
The listing agent has an undivided interest in the property.
Contact Name: Rachel Nack
Phone Number: (808) 333-2809
Address1: 1888 Kalakaua C312
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained
from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation,
expressed or implied, made by
Lands of America
who specializes in land for sale, or any related entity, as to the accuracy
or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions,
change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers
should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.